Brand: Benchmark Abrasives
- QUANTITY: This listing is for a pack of fifty (50) pieces of our 4-1/2" cutting wheels.
- DIMENSIONS: Each disc is four and a half (4.5) inches in diameter with a 7/8" metal center and .040" thickness. These are Type 1 (flat) discs.
- USE: These cutoff wheels are designed for cutting fiberglass, steel, iron, plastic, stainless steel, and other ferrous metals.
- INFO: Our cutting wheels are made with a proprietary blend of premium abrasive grains. These grains are self-sharpening and provide an aggressive cut.
- SAFETY: Wear all applicable safety gear when using these discs (eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc).
Publisher: Benchmark Abrasives
Details: Don't be fooled by poorly constructed, cheap imitations claiming to offer you the same level of quality. These cut off wheels have been engineered to stand up to stringent European standards. In tests the product has performed as well as or surpassed many of the most recognizable brand names in the construction business, worldwide. Why pay more for the same quality? Our high performance, high quality cut off wheels offer a long service life, require less force to complete each cut, vibration free cut and maximized cutting capacity at a fraction of the cost.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.0 x 2.8 inches